To set up a new Google Sheet connection, go to ⚙️ Settings —> Warehouse Setup —> Add Source +
- After providing the Sheet URL, AirOps will display an email address. Copy the email address.
- Open your Google Sheet and click on the "Share" button at the top right corner.
- In the "Share with people and groups" section, paste the AirOps email address.
- Click the pencil icon to change the permission to "Viewer" (Read access).
- Click "Send" to share the Google Sheet with AirOps.
- Sheet URL - The URL of the Google Sheet that you want to connect to AirOps.
To ensure a smooth connection with AirOps, your Google Sheet must meet the following requirements:
- No more than 10,000 rows per sheet (we're expanding this limit soon!)
- Each sheet must have column headers starting in cell A:1 and formatted like this:
|Header 1||Header 2||Header 3|
Now, your Google Sheet should be connected and ready for use within AirOps!
If you make changes to your Google Sheet (e.g., adding new rows or columns), make sure to refresh the data source in AirOps to see the latest updates.
Updated about 1 month ago